Qualifications, Skills and Attributes Required
- A UKCC/Swim England Level 2 Coaching qualification
- Prepared to work towards UKCC/Swim England Level 3 Senior Swimming Coach qualification
- Full enhanced DBS check
- Current safeguarding certificate recognised by Swim England (currently Safeguarding and Protecting Children (scUK)
- A high level of technical knowledge and understanding of British Swimming’s Optimal Athlete Development Framework (OADF).
- Willingness to engage with county, regional or national coach development programmes.
- Commitment to ongoing CPD activity
- Entitled to live and work in the UK
- Enthusiasm, inspiration and demonstrable innovation through coaching practice
- Excellent time management, communication and organisation skills.
- Hourly pay rate will be dependent on qualification and experience.
How to apply
Please read the full job description and application process.
send your CV and letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role to the email address therein.
For more information contact: Tom Baster, Club Chair or Donna Cowdrey, Club Secretary
We are keen to appoint this role as soon as practically possible, therefore early applications are encouraged.